Latest posts by Hailey Friedman (see all)
- Zoom vs Webex vs GoToWebinar vs Webinarjam - July 23, 2021
- WebinarJam Review 2021- Everything You Need to Know - July 22, 2021
- The Best Website Builder Software for Every Business: Top 12 Website Builders  - July 19, 2021
Here at Growth Marketing Pro, we are big fans of using webinars as a growth channel and so we cover reviews of all webinar software. MyOwn Conference is one of those softwares we will review here in this post.
Our MyOwnConference Review
MyOwnConference is an all-in-one solution for hosting top quality webinars and video conferences.
If you want to improve your brand recognition and create new leads, it’s a cost-effective platform to use. You can use webinars to reach a wide international audience and make it easy for them to engage with your product or services.
MyOwnConference was designed by marketing experts, so it gives you all the essential webinar marketing tools that you might need.
Let’s take a closer look at the features and pricing of MyOwnConference as well as its pros and cons and alternative solutions.
Table of Contents
Here are some of the standard features that you get when using the MyOwnConference platform.
The best webinars and video conferences feature interaction and collaboration. This is enabled by using features such as screen sharing. This feature allows you to share what you see on your screen with your audience.
Using the whiteboard feature gives you the opportunity to convey your message to your audience in an engaging way. You can use text boxes and drawing tools to display your message clearly on the whiteboard for everyone to see.
One of the main aims of using webinars as part of your marketing campaign is to encourage people to engage with your brand. The team at MyOwnConference makes this easier for you by allowing you to use your own branding in your webinar content.
Call to action.
This feature gives you the opportunity to urge your audience to take action at the right time. You can use a call to action at the peak of audience engagement to secure sign-ups for offers or newsletters.
Webinars are not just valuable while they are taking place. You can optimise their value by recording them to share with the attendees as a follow-up. You can also share them with a wider audience, by email or on your website.
Polls and surveys.
MyOwnConference provides this feature as standard because the team knows how important it can be to get instant feedback from an audience. You can use this feature to get a better understanding of what is important to your audience and what they expect from your brand.
Statistics and reports.
Measuring the success of your webinars is important. It helps you to understand the value they are providing and enables you to make any necessary improvements. For instance, statistics may show a drop-off in the engagement at a particular stage of the webinar. You can go on to investigate why this was the case.
Pricing is obviously an important factor when you are looking at where to invest your marketing budget.
The pricing structure at MyOwnConference is simple and there are affordable plans for all levels of use. These plans start with an option for up to 20 attendees that is free to use.
There are three other plan options; one-time, pay monthly and pay annually. Depending on which option you chose, there is a 5-20% discount.
Within these plans, there are different levels of cost. These costs are mainly based on the number of attendees who need to be accommodated, required storage space and required recording format.
You can take a look at the details for each price plan.
- There is no software to download. This makes the platform easy to access for you and for your audience.
- The platform can be fully integrated with Google Analytics. This makes it simple to measure all of your marketing activity in one place.
- Plans allow for up to 10,000 attendees. This enables you to reach a large audience, nationally or internationally.
- MyOwnConference is a feature-rich platform that allows for optimum audience engagement and measurement of webinar activity.
- The interface supports sixteen different languages. This enables you to engage with a multilingual audience.
- Automatic invitation and follow-up emails can be sent. This gives you the opportunity to secure the size of the audience that you want and to gain more leads from your webinar.
- The platform only supports a maximum of 10 different speakers. This may cause problems if you have a lot of expert presenters lined up.
- The free account is limited when it comes to the size of the audience. This significantly restricts the number of leads you can secure when using the free plan.
- Support is only available Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm EST. While most webinars take place within these times, you may have problems if you have technical issues outside of this timeframe.
Alternatives to MyOwnConference
There are several other webinar and video conferencing platforms to choose from. Two of the most well-known are Zoom and ClickMeeting. So, how do they compare with MyOwnConference?
MyOwnConference vs. Zoom
When you look at MyOwnConference and Zoom side by side, it’s clear that MyOwnConference is more feature-rich. This is important when it comes to engagement levels.
However, Zoom enables you to have up to 100 speakers, whereas speaker numbers are limited to 10 at MyOwnConference.
From a time point of view, the free version of MyOwnConference is a better choice because there is no limit on the length of a webinar or video conference. In the case of Zoom, there is a 40-minute limit.
Zoom has also been subject to some security concerns. This is not an issue with MyOwnConference, where enhanced security is included.
MyOwnConference vs. ClickMeeting
Both MyOwnConference and ClickMeeting provide a range of features in all their plans. However, the price of the plans at MyOwnConference is lower.
If you are hosting an event with a lot of speakers, then ClickMeeting may be the better option because it allows you to have up to 25 co-presenters, whereas MyOwnConference only supports a maximum of 10 speakers.
However, MyOwnConference has plans that support up to 10,000 attendees. The maximum number of attendees supported by ClickMeeting is 1,000.
Another platform to consider is WebinarJam. You can read our WebinarJam review here.
MyOwnConference is a feature-rich webinar and video conferencing platform that you can use free of charge. However, the use of the free option does restrict you to an audience of 20 or less.
Therefore, it may be necessary to purchase one of the paid-for plans in order to host your webinar. These plans can accommodate a maximum audience of up to 10,000, depending on which one you choose.
The cost of these plans is more affordable when compared with other feature-laden platforms like ClickMeeting.
MyOwnConference also compares favourably with Zoom thanks to its enhanced level of security. Overall, it’s a competitively priced, secure platform that provides all of the features you need to host a successful webinar or video conference.