SendGrid powers over 35 billion email sends per month. They count Nextdoor, Booking.com, Mint, Quizlet and PlushCare among their clients. It's one of the largest email marketing platforms and has a whole suite of tools that make email newsletters and automation a breeze. Whether you want to code WYSIWYG email campaigns or HTML or some combination of both, you'll find SendGrid easy to use. SendGrid also offers an award-winning API, which enterprise clients use to send triggered notifications based on web and mobile user events.
- Best 10+ Email Marketing Software Tools for Small Businesses and Bloggers
- The 15+ Best Email Marketing Software Services and Tools
- How to Capture Email Leads
- How to Use Webinar Marketing To Grow Your Business in 2020
- Mailchimp vs GetResponse vs ConvertKit vs Constant Contact
- The 10 Best Lead Generation Strategies for Your Business