Latest posts by Hailey Friedman (see all)
- The Best Webinar Software For Every Business: Top 22 Webinar Tools - November 1, 2020
- How to Create an Evergreen Webinar – The Perfect Guide to Automated Webinars - October 20, 2020
- EverWebinar vs WebinarJam vs EasyWebinar vs Demio - October 20, 2020
Table of Contents
What is Zoho Meeting?
Zoho Meeting is a web conferencing software to manage your online meetings, video conferencing and webinar needs. Zoho Meeting comes with online meetings and webinar editions. This allows you to host video calls, conference calls, online meetings, and webinars right from your browser.
Zoho Meeting – Video Conferencing
- Browser-based and doesn’t require any application download to hold meetings or webinars
- Unlimited meetings (without any restriction for the meeting duration, even for free users)
- Communicate easily using Audio/Video and Screen/application sharing – Attendees without an internet connection can join conferences using local dial-in numbers
- Host secure meetings with moderator controls – With Zoho Meeting, you will always have complete control over any content you share online, be it audio, video, screen sharing, or remote access
- Embed meeting on the website – Embed the link for a meeting on your organization’s website. Let anyone who visits your website join the meeting with a click.
- Tighter integrations with Zoho CRM, Zoho Bookings and Zoho Projects to manage the meetings right from those applications itself.
Zoho Meeting Industry Specific Features
- Remote meetings – Remote work has become the default mode of operation for many businesses around the world due to the novel Corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic. If your organization has adopted a remote work policy and you are working from home, Zoho Meeting can help you keep your team stay productive and connected through meaningful online meetings. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/remote-work.html
- Telehealth – With Zoho Meeting, doctors and healthcare workers can provide remote clinical services to patients through video conferencing from any part of the world. https://www.zoho.com/meeting/telehealth.html
- Education – Many users around the world use Zoho Meeting for training purposes and here is a case study, https://www.zoho.com/meeting/blog/how-campus-live-provides-online-training-with-zoho-meeting.html
Zoho Meeting Alternatives
For using Zoho Webinar:
If you are looking to use only the webinar solution, you can subscribe to the webinar edition of the Zoho Meeting alone without paying for the meeting edition. The maximum number of attendees supported in a webinar is 250.
Zoho Meeting – Webinar Features
- Customize registration form with additional fields to get more information from the registrants. You can also moderate the registrations This helps you to Qualify and bring the right audience to your webinar
- Engage the webinar audience and host interactive sessions using polls, Q&A, broadcast messages, making an attendee a presenter, hand raising and allow the attendee to talk during the webinar.
- Export analytical reports to analyze your webinar progress and audience interactions.
- Integration with CRM and marketing automation tools like Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns is also available.
Zoho Meeting Pricing
The meeting edition comes at $10/month/host for 100 participants. The webinar edition starts at $19/month/host for 25 attendees and the highest edition comes at $79/month for 250 attendees. We also provide a 20% discount on yearly subscription. Here is the pricing list.
*Articles on this blog contain affiliate links that GMP receives a small commission from at no cost to you. We only recommend tools we trust. And never ones we don't trust.