Have you ever felt like:
You have the idea for your business…
You see the vision…
You know exactly what you need to do…
You know how your THING will change the world…
…but you just don’t know how to get your idea online, and make it PROFITABLE?
ClickFunnels was built to solve that very problem.
Managing an online business is really tough for most people.
Being an internet entrepreneur requires you to wear a lot of hats:
- You must hatch a great product or idea for a product
- Post products, services or content to your website for the world to see
- Market and sell your product(s) with great landing pages, email marketing automation, sales enablement tools or webinars
- Take payments, fulfill orders and manage your customers
That’s a lot for one person to handle.
That’s where Russell Brunson, founder of ClickFunnels comes in.
Internet entrepreneur, Russell Brunson realized how difficult it was to sell products online at scale while managing his own ecommerce businesses in 2014.
He was very successful at selling products. He made millions, selling everything from potato gun how-to guides to DVDs.
This guy is a genius.
But it took him and his team 4-6 weeks or more to create and optimize sales funnels. And a lot of that time was spent doing pretty repetitive things like: creating landing pages, making targeted email campaigns, keeping track of customers and hosting sales webinars.
Plus, all this work required constant tweaking and optimization to truly sell a lot of product profitably.
Brunson invented ClickFunnels to help his team create optimal selling “funnels” fast. He incorporated all his tried and true selling techniques so his team could just plug and play.
Of course, ClickFunnels eventually turned into a consumer-facing product that anyone in the world could buy. And the service is now making over $100 million revenue per year!
Tons of companies use ClickFunnels for a variety of business goals including:
- Entrepreneurs selling consulting services like 1-on-1 advice
- Entrepreneurs selling classes, coaching and videos like a nutrition class, “how to fix-and-flip a house” class or fitness videos
- Entrepreneurs selling ecommerce products (note, ClickFunnels is not the best solution for selling a big swath of products, only a single one or two offerings)
- Agencies trying to capture client leads
What exactly is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels strings together and optimizes a bunch of different website and sales/marketing elements into one, cohesive sales funnel that includes:
- Landing pages with lead capture, sales videos, buttons, etc.
- Triggered, fully customizable email communications
- Webinars with selling tips and calls to action
- Collect payment, A/B test and optimize sales funnels
They make it really simple to create and refine your sales machine from start to finish.
And no matter how your website is built — custom code, WordPress, Wix, Drupal, Shopify or even if you don’t have a site yet — you can plug in ClickFunnels.
So if it’s not already clear, I love ClickFunnels. And I don’t endorse a lot of products!
Read on to learn more.
For someone who’s new to setting up an online business, the big question usually is – “Where to start?”
Things I love about ClickFunnels
With its pre-set funnels, design templates, and drag-and-drop functionality, ClickFunnels is geared towards entrepreneurs with little or no online marketing (and design/programming) experience.
As for design – the look and feel of your content – ClickFunnels treats you to a great selection of beautiful templates. Not only do these save you tons of time and effort, you also have the assurance that these templates are tested and are proven to convert. Again, Brunson started the tool to enable his own salespeople and marketers sell more products.
We use ClickFunnels to advertise a lot of our paid offerings -- consulting services, online courses, etc.
ClickFunnels requires no programming or design experience. The drag-and-drop interface allows you to make great funnels, fast. You can add elements like buttons, countdowns, on-page video and much more.
Here are some of ClickFunnels’ other features:
- You have the ability to set up funnel pages and create funnel workflows quickly.
- The service is highly flexible and scalable – allowing hassle-free editing and modifications.
- There is a wide array of professionally-designed templates.
- You can do A/B testing for every single page included in your funnels.
- You can leverage multiple domains with the service.
- Email marketing services like ActiveCampaign and MailChimp can be easily integrated. It also has autoresponder functions which you can use for gathering leads through email.
- Clickfunnels can also be integrated with different payment options like Stripe and PayPal – so you can accept payments for your products, services, or membership sites.
- Analytics to review campaigns, funnel performance, conversions, sales, and A/B testing results are also available.
- You can create membership sites. After your prospects sign up, they can get access to exclusive membership areas.
- ClickFunnels has a two-week free trial and two package offering.
- Great support – weekly webinars and free training are being offered to users.
New features are always being added to the service.
ClickFunnels has a two-week free trial (that we specially negotiated) and two packages. We use the first package and have not run into any problems yet!
Startup – $97 per month
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 20,000 Visitors
- Unlimited Contact Leads
- 3 Custom Domains
- A/B Split Tests
- Email Integrations
- Opt-in Funnels
- All Advanced Funnels
- Sales Funnels
- Membership Funnels
- Unlimited Members
- Auto Webinar Funnels
- Webinar Funnels
- Hangout Funnels
- Order Pages
- Upsell Pages
- Downsell Pages
- Share Your Funnels
Enterprise – $297 per month
- 70 Funnels
- 300 Pages
- 100,000 Visitors
- Unlimited Contact Leads
- 20 Custom Domains
- All Startup features, plus:
- Priority Support
- Priority Template Requests
Websites Using ClickFunnels
Want some examples? ClickFunnels is very popular for online coaches and small businesses. See example sites here:
What types of funnels are available in ClickFunnels?
Like I alluded to, there’s a lot of ways to set up an optimal funnel. Businesses are different, so it’s not surprising ClickFunnels offers some alternatives in building your perfect funnel.
- Lead Capture Funnel – This type of sales funnel allows you to capture email addresses of your site’s visitors. The funnel’s primary goal is to help improve your mailing list. In turn, this list can be used as a constant customer touchpoint and also an avenue where you can market your products and services to potential customers via email. This type of funnel works for any business!
- Sales Page Funnel – This funnel allows you to sell more products or services by implementing upsells, downsells, or one time offers to your customers. The purpose of using this type of sales funnel is to draw more sales from your current pool of customers.
- Webinar Funnel – Webinars are a great way to give more value and engage possible customers. This very beneficial sales funnel promotes your webinars or online events. Tons of bloggers come to Growth Marketing Pro to learn best practices for webinars — they’re seriously popular sales tools these days.
- Bridge Funnel – This type of sales funnel lets you connect two different products or services to make purchases easier for your customers.
- Survey Funnel – This funnel has two main functions. The first one is to help you engage your prospects by having them answer survey questions. Secondly, you also get more insight of who your prospects are through surveys. These, in turn, help you better understand your potential customers and make pages or content that are more attuned to your intended audience.
With ClickFunnels, creating your own sales funnel is easy. Simply select from a bunch of pre-made funnels, then choose the template design that you want, and Clickfunnels will create all the pages for you.
What can you expect from ClickFunnels’ templates?
One of the biggest concerns for starting online entrepreneurs is inexperience in design and programming. If you’re scared about that part, then ClickFunnels is a good service to start your business from. There’s no coding experience needed!
Most ClickFunnels review comments from reviews sites like Capterra, offer a lot of attention and praise to these templates.
So, what makes them stand out from the rest?
ClickFunnel’s ready-made templates make it ultra-easy to get setup in just a couple of minutes. Templates are designed by funnel type, so choosing which one won’t be too hard. You can also save certain templates and customize it on your own. ClickFunnels’ variety of page designs are quite broad (this is only for Opt-Ins) and can be used in so many different of ways and are customizable enough to create a genuinely unique design through the page editor.
The ClickFunnels Drag and Drop Builder (Page Editor)
One of ClickFunnel’s biggest draw is its drag-and-drop builder. Again, no design or coding experience needed!
The page editor allows customization of all the sections of any page in the template. You can add different elements of your page like rows and columns. The editor also allows you to customize every single page detail. You can move or add/remove taglines, videos, footers, and testimonials sections. You can also integrate animation, videos, clocks and other elements to your templates effortlessly and then perform A/B testing to see if your design is effective.
The page editor also lets you do mobile previews, edit color, choose text fonts, or change settings. More importantly though, if you want more control over your template, ClickFunnels has advanced tools that will allow you to add in custom CSS, adjust colors, set padding sizes, etc. So if you do have some coding/design skills, you won’t feel held back.
The ClickFunnels’ drag-and-drop builder is easy to understand and is extremely simple. Entire websites can be created through these three easy steps:
Step 1: Choose the type of sales funnel.
Step 2: Then choose the style of page that you desired.
Step 3: Modify the page. Just drag the components and drop it to the position you desire. Click on an element to edit it. If you want to customize your page more, you can use the advance tool to achieve your desired results.
And you’re done!
You can create entire websites complete with marketing funnels and landing pages just by following these three easy steps. You also don’t need to worry about running out of design options because the ClickFunnels service comes with a wide variety of templates already built in. Aside from that, you can also customize a page (or a template) – to create a design that is uniquely yours.
Do you need a tool that allows you to easily setup and manage your online marketing funnels? Do you have different domains and just wish that these can all be collated into one system? Do you use third party online marketing apps and services and want them all integrated? Are you planning to create more converting websites with the least possible time and effort? Are you ready to create stunning webpages without typing a single line of code?
If you answered ‘YES’ to all the questions, then ClickFunnels might be the best service for you.
One thing that you need to take note of though is that pricing is a bit high especially for small businesses and solopreneurs. So, the service might be excessive if you’re only selling a few products or services. There may be other options out there that are more attuned to your needs and budget. Try a tool like LeadPages if ClickFunnels is prohibitively expensive. I don’t love LeadPages like I do ClickFunnels, but it’s really not bad.
If you plan on scaling your business and putting a great investment in the lifetime value of your customers, then ClickFunnels will be the best option for you. Not only do the features already include most of your business’ current needs, but will also most likely be able to cover future needs as well.