- 23 Best Webinar Software Platforms For Every Business in 2022 (Ranked & Reviewed) - January 11, 2022
- The 14 Best Content Tools (+ the 4 Best for SEO) in 2022 - January 11, 2022
- Zoom vs Webex vs GoToWebinar vs Webinarjam - January 3, 2022
I built my entire career with webinars.
In fact, I built a 6 figure passive-income business all because of an automated webinar I made.
I’ve used EverWebinar, WebinarJam, EasyWebinar and Demio first-hand. I know exactly how each of these product works. They’re all great, but differ slightly.
In this post, I will explain in detail what each tool is best for, but below is a quick chart that sums up the key points…
Table of Contents
EverWebinar vs WebinarJam vs EasyWebinar vs Demio
If you have questions, please ask them in the comments below and I will answer within 48 hours. Looking for more options? Head here to see a review of all the best webinar tools (believe me, I’ve tried a lot)!
Demio is for live AND automated webinars — it’s our #1 pick
Why is Demio such a great all-in-one solution? It’s simply the most easy to use, modern, and streamlined webinar tool on the market.
You can give your audience a beautiful experience that is clean, crisp, and reliable in how it functions.
It’s very easy to setup–it literally takes a few minutes.
- 14 Day Free Trial — Plus, get $49 OFF your first month and extend your free trial using promo code GMP-DISCOUNT when you give Demio a try.
- Starter Plan: $34/month for a 50-person attendee room and 3 hour session limit.
- Growth Plan: $69/month for a 150-person attendee room, 8-hour session limit, and 5 hosts.
- Premium Plan: You have to contact them directly for pricing on their premium plan, but depending on your needs it can include a 500 or 1,000 person room, 10 hour sessions, and no limit on hosts, plus a lot more.
*Get $49 OFF your first month and extend your free trial using promo code GMP-DISCOUNT when you give Demio a try.
WebinarJam is for live webinars
WebinarJam is perfect for live webinars.
What is a live webinar? A live webinar is when you select a date and a time in advance and you invite people to join you for a live presentation. During the presentation you’ll be able to have multiple presenters and you will be able to interact with attendees via the live chat.
Why is Webinarjam the best for live webinars? I’ve tried every webinar software under the sun, and the reason I keep coming back to WebinarJam is for ease and speed. I can set up a webinar in less than 60 seconds. Sixty seconds! The process is intuitive, step-by-step, and there are little videos that explain everything to first-timers.
What are some live webinar software alternatives?
- I’d steer clear of GoToWebinar and Webex, as they are clunky and antiquated. (I actually made a huge mistake using GoToWebinar, which you can read about here.)
WebinarJam has three pricing tiers:
- Basic: $499 a year for unlimited webinars with 500 attendees, 2 hosts, for max 2 hours.
- Professional: $699 a year for unlimited webinars with 2000 attendees, 4 hosts, for max 3 hours.
- Enterprise: $999 a year for unlimited webinars with 5000 attendees, 6 hosts, for max 4 hours.
I recommend starting with their 14 day trial for $1. That way you can run a few test webinars and see how you feel! Plus, they have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
EverWebinar is for automated webinars
EverWebinar is the best tool available for automated webinars.
What is an automated webinar? An automated webinar is when you take a video recording of a presentation and use software that makes it feel like a live webinar for attendees. Automated webinars are great because they save you the hassle and stress of holding live webinars over and over again.
Simply record the presentation one time, turn it into an “evergreen” or automated webinar, and allow people to register for the webinar whenever they please.
Why is EverWebinar the best for automated webinars? EverWebinar is the best automated webinar solution that exists because it creates an environment that feels the most “real” for attendees. You can upload any video to EverWebinar and turn it into an automated webinar. It also allows you the most flexibility in customizing the “live” environment.
For example, it allows you to decide how many “attendees” will be displayed during the webinar and it even allows you to customize the conversation going on in the “live chat.” While this may seem deceptive, it ultimately leads to higher conversion rates than any other automated webinar tool. This is why it is my favorite. You can watch my automated webinar using EverWebinar here to see what I mean.
What are some automated webinar alternatives?
Plus, we have a review of all the best automated webinar tools here!
It costs $408 annually if you purchase it in two-year increments, and like I mentioned before, it might just be the best investment of your life. You can also purchase it for a monthly pricing of $99, or $42/month for a one-year commitment.
Plus, like WebinarJam, they have a $1, 14-day trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Hard to say no to that!
EasyWebinar is for live AND automated webinars
EasyWebinar is an all-in-one solution that allows you to create live or automated webinars.
Why is EasyWebinar the best all-in-one solution? EasyWebinar allows you to accomplish a little bit of everything. It’s great if you need to host live webinars, but are also interested in playing around with automated webinars as a first timer without much concern for conversion rates.
There are two downsides though: 1- it is more expensive, 2- the automated webinar solution is limiting. For example, they do not allow as many customizations as EverWebinar does, which impacts conversion rates in a negative way.
What are other all-in-one webinar alternatives?
EasyWebinar has three pricing tiers:
- Standard: $78/month for 100 webinar attendees and unlimited YouTube live attendees
- Pro: $129/month for 500 webinar attendees and unlimited YouTube live attendees
- Enterprise: $499/month for 2000 webinar attendees using their Live Engine
You can try Standard and Pro for free, or book a demo for their Enterprise plan.
Bonus! Webinar Script Template
Need help getting started with your first webinar? Download this free webinar script. I promise it will make your webinar-making-life so much easier!