- 24+ Best Webinar Software Platforms For Every Business in 2024 (Ranked & Reviewed) - November 11, 2023
- The 7+ Best Amazon Keyword Research Tools  - November 9, 2023
- The Best Referral Program Software for Referral Marketing [2024 Guide] - November 9, 2023
Using multiple apps, tools and software has become an occupational hazard for just about anyone working online in the digital age.
I know as well as anyone how tricky and time-consuming it can get managing multiple data sources.
It can take hours to log into different platforms and spreadsheets and manually pull data together into reports. Not to mention all the blind spots you might be missing. With all your data living in different silos, it can be impossible to get a complete picture of your overall business performance.
However, there is a solution to this tedious problem. With the right dashboard software tool in place, you can have access to a single source of truth that makes it easy and streamlined to see performance reports across your business.
By using dashboard software, you can pull data from as many tools, apps, and sources as you want – and integrate it all in one, easy to manage dashboard.
This software is worth every penny for the time it’ll save you.
As you’ll see below, many even come with a free plan. So there’s really no reason not to at least give this a try and potentially streamline your workflow.
Table of Contents
What Is Dashboard Software?
Dashboard software is a tool that enables you to manage data and information from multiple sources in one place.
This means you can effectively manage several workflows without the need to log into multiple platforms, try to cross-check data, run individual reports, and so on.
The core benefits of any good dashboard software include:
- Being able to easily integrate other data streams
- Easily monitoring and measuring performance in real-time
- Clear visuals and reporting options
The combination of which means you can quickly gain valuable insights into the data behind your business. Saving you time, and helping you make strategic decisions that’ll save or make you money.
The 11+ Best Dashboard Software Tools
Databox is a complete business analytics platform that pulls data from multiple tools and summarizes it all in one place.
You can integrate the software with more than 70 of the most popular tools on the market, such as:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Hubspot, etc
The simple – yet effective – design and ease-of-use is what really puts Databox out in the front of the pack. Which, let’s be frank, are two of the most important features of any dashboard software.
- The dashboard is intuitive to use
- The visuals and reports are simple and easy to interpret
- Plenty of advanced ad hoc reporting functions
- KPIs are easy to see and interrogate
- There is a decent jump in price from their free to paid plans, so there might be some cheaper tools out there that do what you need.
- Some tools let you pull in data from other APIs right from their interface. With Databox, you’ll need to either use a tool like Integromat or Zapier or hire an engineer to push data into Databox.
Databox Pricing You can get started for free, but you’ll be limited to 3 data sources, users, and dashboards. Still, it’s a great way to try Databox before committing to a monthly plan.
Paid plans start from $49 per month for 10 data sources, users, and dashboards. There are also $99 and $248 per month plans giving you increased data usage.
Databox also offers Agency Pricing, which is a pricing plan that scales with usage.
With the ability to integrate from more than 180 different tools, Improvado is one of – if not the – most versatile dashboard software tools on the market.
The layout and navigation couldn’t be easier to use. There’s also a nice range of reporting options, so you can get what you’re looking for from your data.
They’re also well-known for their excellent 24/7 support, live training, webinars, and other helpful articles. So, even if this is the first dashboard software you’re using, you’ll have all the support you need.
- Easy to use platform, ideal for both beginners and experienced users
- Excellent support staff and range of resources
- Quick and simple to set up
- Aggregate data easily and produce reports in real-time
- Advanced users might hit a ceiling with the functionality
- Lack of transparency with no set monthly pricing
Improvado Pricing There are no free trials or free plans to use Improvado. They operate on a custom pricing model, you’ll have to get in touch with one of their reps for a quote.
Tableau is widely seen as one of the most powerful and best overall dashboard software tools on the market.
The drawbacks are that it’s also one of the most expensive, and there’s a steep learning curve to make the most of its features.
However, if you’re running an agency, large business, or simply need to integrate a large number of apps and tools, it might just be the perfect option for you.
- User-friendly design and easy navigation
- Excellent support staff and resources
- Wide range of visuals and customization options
- Simple drag and drop features
- Training is required to make the most of the platform
- It’s on the expensive end of dashboard software pricing
Tableau Pricing There are pricing plans for individuals and teams. Their team plans start at $12 per user per month. Scaling up to $70 per user per month for access to the full suite of tools.
Domo is a cloud-based dashboard software. You can integrate data from thousands of sources, use that data in any way you wish, produce reports, streamline workflows, and make meaningful decisions within your business.
It has some useful tools to help keep your workforce connected. As well as plenty of customization options to enable you to use the software how best works for you.
- Use of their secure cloud platform
- Ability to create your own code and custom scripts
- A good range of automation tools
- Excellent communication and connectivity tools
- No clear monthly pricing plan at present
Domo Pricing There is a free trial available. Domo do not have any set pricing plans, you’ll need to contact them for a custom quote.
Billed as an “All-in-One Business Management Software”, Scoro enables you to integrate dozens of different apps so you can work with all the data from a custom dashboard.
On their site, Scoro lists more than 100 ways their software empowers teams. From enabling you to manage your team’s calendar, to aggregating financial data into a spreadsheet and making sales projects. It does it all.
They also provide some detailed case studies on their blog if you want to explore some examples of how businesses are using this software.
- They offer a 14-day free trial to you can try before you buy
- Competitive pricing plans
- Real-time reporting and functionality
- The team make regular updates
- Some users find the onboarding package tricky
- There are more flexible tools on the market
Scoro Pricing They have a 14-day free trial and nice, straight-forward, affordable pricing. Plans start at $26 per month, and there are a couple of $37 per month options. You can also contact a member of their team to work out a custom plan.
Dasheroo was created by a team of entrepreneurs frustrated at trying to manage data from multiple applications. So, they understand the pain point firsthand.
They’ve developed a great dashboard tool to solve this pain point in Dasheroo. It’s currently able to integrate with 30+ apps, they have prebuilt dashboard templates, and a good range of functionality.
- Good range of dashboard templates to choose from
- One of the simplest dashboard software tools
- Free plan for life with just one dashboard
- iOS and Android app access
- Doesn’t integrate with as many tools as some of the other software
- Some users say the layout is oversimplified
Dasheroo Pricing You can use Dasheroo free for life if you want just one dashboard and limited functionality. Outside of that, monthly plans start at just $9, and go up to $39 per month. Making Dasheroo one of the most affordable dashboard tools on the market.
InfoCaptor connects databases in real-time to show you live data. It has some of the most unique and interesting dashboard layouts, almost like a love it or hate it style.
It’s been designed for business owners and small businesses. The price reflects this but does mean it lacks the infrastructure and functionality larger businesses require.
- Powerful visuals and reporting features
- Wide range of bespoke graphics
- You can set sound and motion alerts
- Affordable pricing
- No iOS or Android compatibility
- Lacks some functionality larger businesses would need
InfoCaptor Pricing There is a simple $39 per month pricing plan. This gives you access to all of their tools and the ability to save all your data on the cloud.
Smartsheet is an award-winning dashboard software that helps teams increase their effectiveness by improving communication and centralizing data.
It’s one of the more powerful software tools, so it’s ideal for experienced data users. However, it’s built on a foundation of spreadsheets, so anyone experienced using spreadsheets can hit the floor running.
One of its standout features is how easy it is to invite others’ to collaborate on tasks and communicate with team members.
- Powerful reporting suite
- Supports a wide range of web forms and integrations
- Easy for anyone familiar with spreadsheets to pick up
- Transparent real-time reporting
- Smooth collaboration tools
- Steep learning curve, not ideal if you’re new to dashboard software
- Doesn’t have the most user-friendly interface
Smartsheet Pricing Free 30-day trial. Then it’s $14 and $25 per month for each of their pricing plans.
Datapine makes connecting apps, storing data, and analyzing data easy. They have the integration in place to connect with dozens of tools and apps, and on the front end an extremely powerful dashboard.
You can create custom dashboards, community with team members, schedule reports, send information and presentations to clients, and much more.
- Fully interactive dashboards
- Lots of customizable options
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Ideal for agencies in need of sending presentations and reports to clients
- Some training required unless experienced using dashboard software
- Entry price point is more expensive than other software that might do what you’re looking for
Datapine Pricing There are four pricing plans, starting at $249 per month for 1 user and 3 data sources. Their $799 plan is the most popular. This opens up all of their analytics, and enables 3 users and 3 viewers.
SimpleKPI advertise their tool as “Beautifully Simple KPI Software”. We’d have to agree, too. They’ve put a lot of work into their colorful visuals, which makes reports and data aesthetically pleasing.
This software is also one of the simplest on the market. Meaning less time watching training videos and figuring out how to use it, and more time on what matters – using data.
- Bright, simple visuals
- Interactive charts and graphs
- Customizable dashboards and real-time data monitoring
- Easy-to-use integration tools
- Not compatible with iOS and Android
- Lacking some budgeting and forecasting features
SimpleKPI Pricing Fixed monthly fee of $99 to unlock all of their features.
DataHero is great at simplifying things. They explain how to use their software as; connecting your data sources, creating charts and visualizations, diving into your data, and staying up to date in real time.
They have a number of predefined solutions, split out by industry and role. Whatever size your organization or your data analyzing needs are, their software is up to the task.
- Smart and intuitive dashboards and user interface
- Drag-and-drop for quick and easy data manipulation
- Easy integrate multiple data sources
- Support on hand if needed
- Entry level plan is lacking some key features
- UI doesn’t have the polished look of other high-end software
DataHero Pricing 14-day free trial. Plans start at $49 per month, with the option to create a custom plan for agencies.
If there’s one problem with the dashboard software tools reviewed in this post, it’s that you’re spoiled for choice.
Which is always a good problem to have.
Each software has its own little nuances and features that might be exactly what you’re looking for. So, you do need to spend some time checking they’re compatible with your other tools, suit your size of organization, and so on.
To pick a couple of front runners, I’d recommend Databox for creating dashboards across all the teams in your business, and I’d recommend Improvado for marketing dashboards. Both integrate a wide range of tools, are easy to use, and capable of performing detailed data analysis.
Whichever software you choose, the important thing is that you do choose one. You’ll start saving time, getting better insights into how your business is operating, and be able to make better informed decisions.