Software development shops, design firms, freelancers, consultants, architects, agencies, media companies, schools, and non-profits around the world have switched to Basecamp to improve their project workflow. Create to-do lists for all the work you need to do, assign tasks, and set due dates. Basecamp will follow up on overdue tasks for you. Add notes, file attachments and comments to communicate wih teammates and keep things on track. Basecamp is trusted by over 3 million people to manage projects.
- Salesforce Alternatives and Competitors Comparison
- The Perfect Marketing Dashboard – How to Track and Report on Every Important Metric
- The 10 Best Lead Generation Strategies for Your Business
- The Best Webinar Software For Every Business: Top 14 Webinar Tools
- The 11 Best Landing Page Builder Software Tools
- The 17+ Best Email Marketing Software Services and Tools