Latest posts by Hailey Friedman (see all)
- 14 Time Management Life Hacks– take back control of your life! - December 5, 2017
- How to Start a WordPress Blog: Step-by-Step Instructions - November 19, 2017
- WebinarJam Review 2017- Everything You Need to Know - November 6, 2017
Instapage is a landing page generator.
The 4 year old software company has revolutionized the way marketers create landing pages and capture leads.
Landing page software isn’t totally new, but Instapage perfected it with a simple user interface that allows marketers to drive conversions and page design.
I got a chance to sit down with founder, Tyson Quick. This guy is hardcore and awesome.
Tyson’s first startup failed and he ran out of money. He parted ways with his co-founder and in order to make ends meet he started living out of his car.
3 years later, Instapage is a $10M global business with 120 employees and counting.
Join me for this interview, as he shares his incredible story.
- The tactics that Instapage used to acquire their first customers
- How Tyson built a remote team of engineering rockstars
- How to leverage story telling and customer reviews to drive sales. And sooooo many more valuable nuggets!
If you’d like to learn more about Instapage, read our post Instapage: the Best Landing Page Software on the Planet.
If you like my style, check out my next live event (if you’re in San Francisco) or via live cast here.